Wednesday, December 07, 2005

maybe i should invest in a pair of ice skates

...see Margy's blog for details of my eventful monday evening...


and now onto other matters...

so seriously, isn't there some kind of city ordinance about keeping the sidewalks free of ice? i remember in madison there was some kind of fine that you were subject to if you didnt shovel and salt within a few hours of snow and ice. but apparently here in pittsburgh that is just an effort that people don't want to take. my apartment steps are a lawsuit waiting to happen. as is the majority of the sidewalk that i walk on on my way to the bus stop. honestly, some of us are not equipped with the grace and skill to walk on pure ice.

and also, the light on my floor in my apartment building is burned out again...

annoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home