Friday, December 09, 2005

a ring on her finger

kate got engaged. yay kate! this wasn't really a surprise but i'm excited to actually see a ring on her finger now. and i'm looking at the picture of her beautiful ring and i notice how nicely groomed her hand is. and this worries me. not that kate's hand is nicely groomed but that mine isn't. when (if) i get engaged what happens when i need to take pictures to show friends and family? i was telling maria yesterday that i'm going to have to hire a hand double. as most of you who know me even a little bit know i have long since had the nervous habit of biting and picking my finger nails. they definitely look much better than they once did but my nails still do not extend past the end of my fingers and my cuticles are all ripped up. plus my fingers are really knuckly (is knuckly a word) and crooked. people, amy especially, have been trying to get me to knock off the obnoxious habit for years. nothing works. i just pick at things. i dont know what it is.

so who wants to be my hand double for the gorgeous ring that my future boyfriend/fiance/husband gives me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home