Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bracketology


Happy March Madness day! if you need me for the next three weeks you'll be able to find me zoned out in front of the computer intently watching the scores on ESPN.com . Go Badgers! um, at least for a little while i guess. and then, go anyone but the Blue Devils. Duke is like Michigan. does anyone actually like them other than its own students and alum. ps, i hate bandwagon fans. DON'T CHEER FOR DUKE JUST BECAUSE THEY MAKE IT TO THE FINAL FOUR EVERY YEAR, or because you think JJ Redick is hot. Uh Un. Find another team to cheer for, say, maybe, i dunno, Wisconsin?

btw, in the one bracket i filled out, no number 1 seed is making it to the final four. i'm all about the upsets.

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM , Blogger Jordan said...

I hate basketball, but I'm hoping that Pitt does well. At least then I'd feel like my tuition money is doing something...

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Paperback Writer said...

I'm sort of with you dynamic88...but at least it's something to fill my sporting life while I wait for football season to begin again.

 
At 7:38 AM , Blogger ~mandakay said...

oooh, seriously hating syracuse this morning. yes i had them going to the final four. yes they lost in the first round to texas a&m stupid 5 seeds.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home