Tuesday, March 14, 2006

nail biter

i bite my nails which is annoying to other people, but trust me i'm sure it annoys me the most. i dont know what it is but for as long as i can remember i have been putting things in my mouth. i hate freud but i truly believe perhaps i was indeed fixated at the oral stage. so anyway, i bite my nails and right now i'm a little stressed out about some things which means i'm going to bite them more than i already do. and in a couple hours my fingers will undoubtably hurt and i'll curse the fact that i cannot keep my fingers out of my mouth for 2 seconds. and ewwww, this is probably the most disgusting of habits and i know all this but yet i cannot stop.

remedies...anyone?

6 Comments:

At 9:34 PM , Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Have someone around constantly to slap your hand away every time you try to bite your nails?

Other than that I don't have any other remedies...sorry!

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger ~mandakay said...

greg grabs my hands when i bite in front of him but unfortunately he has to work every day and thus cannot be with me during my most stressful moments. sucks i know.

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger Jordan said...

They make this nasty tasting stuff to put on your nails that won't hurt you and just tastes horrible.

When I was a kid my mom got that stuff for me, it kind of works...

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger ~mandakay said...

dynamic where have you been? update please!

pgh: gross. double gross. gross gross gross.

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger Jordan said...

I updated... It's not my most friendly blog entry, but I updated.

I kind of fell off the internet for a while. No time to update and nothing really important to say.

Don't worry, the anger has returned... :)

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Paperback Writer said...

pgh: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home