Tuesday, April 11, 2006

my fashion faux pas

in honor of the 73 degrees and sunny weather in today's forcast (toto, i don't think we're in pittsburgh anymore) i decided to don my spunky yellow capris and fun flip flops. HOWEVER just because the outside air is supposed to be 73 degrees and sunny apparently does not mean my office will be. so i'm sitting here cross legged in my desk chair with a long sleeve shirt over my legs and freezing feet. although i guess that's my own fault.

you better believe i'm going outside at lunch just to warm up.

and yes i can wear things such as capris and flip flops at my job. i can also wear jeans and sweatshirts. and no i do not work in any such place as a clothing store or fast food restaurant. the glory of education i guess.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM , Blogger Paperback Writer said...

What?!??!?!

I really, really, dislike the grand high pooba that says we have to dress professionally every single f'ing day.

Jeans? Capris? Flip flops?

*sigh*

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger Paperback Writer said...

pghcitiboy: I hate you too.

Grrrr...........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home