Wednesday, April 19, 2006

HOLY CRAP!

i got an email from my cousin, who needs to start updating her blog, containing this picture:

now i'm thinking, woah, someone is an ace with photoshop. real live easter bunny like. but me, being the snopes addict that i am decide to check it out for myself. so expecting to see false in the status line i look up 'easter bunny' and to my amazing surprise see that the legend is indeed TRUE! this bunny is 3 feet tall on his hind legs and weighs 17 pounds. this picture is REAL. two words come to mind: HOLY CRAP! its like living with alice in wonderland. i mean come on, giant rabbits are a thing for fiction. how do these things breed? this rabbit is bigger than my last cocker spaniel and that scares the crap out of me. right now i'm looking out my office door picturing a regular rabbit hopping around. very cute. i'd pick it up and care for it. now i'm picturing a ginorous rabbit hopping around (when you are that large can you really hop?) and honestly, i think i'd run. well if i could get out of my office without it seeing me. because giant rabbits are like giant bugs. they shouldn't exist. its not NORMAL. a giant rabbit like that is capable of attacking. seriously scary scary crap here people. i mean, come on...what if you saw a giant rabbit scampering across your freshly cut grass. see? scary.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM , Blogger ~mandakay said...

why is there a mister yuck picture where my bunny used to be?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home