Tuesday, April 25, 2006

wisconsin people!

i see you there...you think i don't know you are watching me but i do. i honestly don't really care that you are because i have nothing bad to say about people from wisconsin or the state itself. quite the contrary actually. but i'd really like it if you'd at least say hello. people in madison and milwaukee. someone at acuity (but i know who you are), someone with wisconsin newspapers, people who are facebook stalking me. yeah, i see you out there. you aren't the only one who stalks...


now say hello dammit!

4 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Blogger ~mandakay said...

awww, i know you do justin...and thanks for that :). but there are others who do not...

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Do you have lurkers? Me too! Mine seem to come from all other the place. The ones that I'm really really interested in though are the ones who stumble in via my high school alumni page.

Speak, damnit! Speak!

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger ~mandakay said...

PW, actually the majority of my lurkers come from either your site of the PGH's site (which is where by the way?) so i don't fret too much...but people i don't bite, feel free to say hi. but upon checkign stat counter there are many who reach me via my facebook profile and recently i've noticed someone who reached me via a google search and continues to read which i find awesome and its those people i really want to hear from. its called new friends people! PW and i don't acutally know eachother, we met by lurking on eachothers site. hop on board!

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Hot damn! I had no idea that I was helping people find your site! I love it!

pgh commented on the disappearance of his blog. Said that it got to be too close to home. It happens to the all of us, doesn't it?

BTW: I love lurking, but I still like to have my prescence known every once in a while, but dropping a comment.

She's right! Drop her a note! Then drop me a note! We love it when we get comments! Not that we're comment whores or anything...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home