Friday, May 19, 2006

I ...

...because its friday and i'm leaving for the airport in 1 hour to see my 2 best friends in the windy city.
...because it seems i never update anymore (i'm actually in the process of working on a new blog, details to follow when my thoughts are more coherent on the matter)
...because PW and Trouble are doing it which means all the cool kids are.
...but mostly because this blog is all about helping me procrastinate and this my friend is the most tell tale sign of procrastination:

I AM: amazed at the places we end up in life and how different they are from where we thought we'd be when we were kids.

I WANT: to know what i want to do with my 'life', where i want to go to school, what program i want to apply for, what type of job i'd be satisfied doing the rest of my life.

I HATE: that i get irritated at just about everything at any time and i hate how it has affected my relationships with people who i care about very deeply.

i'm also with trouble on this, "I'll also add on hate, bigotry, narrow mindedness, misinformation and the disability to try to understand the world"

I MISS: wisconsin, not necessarily the state though it is glorious, but my family and friends and the life i led when i lived there. not to mention the cheese. i miss CHEESE!

I FEAR: getting pregnant before i'm financially ready to have a child.

I HEAR: you when i want to hear you. but sometimes when you stop talking i hear you most.

I WONDER: if everything i've been taught in school is a lie. it seems experience tends to teach me otherwise.

I REGRET: that i can honestly say i've lost tough with the majority of my close friends from high school and college.

I AM NOT: a greenbay packers fan

I DANCE: always. when the music hits my soul i have no choice but to move.

I SING: a lot. i used to sing well. i'm afraid i don't anymore. i sing out loud in the car and at concerts. i sing the correct words to songs...most of the time.

I CRY: during almost every movie i see. and during the season finale of greys anatomy.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: a good friend. in fact sometimes i downright suck.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: scraves. its about the only thing i'm capable of knitting.

I WRITE: in all lowercase letters often times with minimal punctuation

I CONFUSE: effect and affect and all those stupid words that sound the same but are spelled different and have different meanings. the english language is a pain the ass.

I NEED: to trust in God more.

I SHOULD: floss daily but sometimes i forget.

I START: the coffee maker on a daily basis. and then i drink 3 cups of coffee. and without it i have terrible headaches.

I FINISH: when i'm good and ready and not before. yeah, that's a lie. i finish fast if someone is bugging the crap out of me to do it.

tagging ali, margy, and jessi. only if you have time and enjoy procrastinating much like me.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Good post ~mandakay. I was wondering if you were busy being sucked into your real life to read that I had tagged you!:)

Glad to see that you were procrastinating too!:)

Yes, we're all cool kids.:)

And what's this about a new blog?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home